Volunteering on the Trail
We are always looking for volunteers for the two committees described below, as well as for work parties and other activities on the trail. Much of the discussion for the committees takes the form of e-mail correspondence, but meetings are held in person, once a month usually in the vicinity of Ayer’s Cliff.
• Makes recommendations to the Board regarding the strategies related to the management (finance, marketing, advertising, communication) of Sentiers Massawippi and the Tomifobia Nature Trail.
• Coordinate and participate in the implementation of approved strategies and projects.
• Ensure long-term financial sustainability for Sentiers Massawippi and the Tomifobia Nature Trail.
Trail Maintenance Committee:
• Makes recommendations to the Board regarding the policies and procedures related to maintenance of the Tomifobia Nature Trail and associated side trails (monitoring trail conditions, procuring equipment, materials to be used, schedules for maintenance work, contractors, permits, etc.)
• Plans and carries out projects and work parties to maintain and improve the trail.
Want to get Involved?
Just send us an email with your name and coordinates, indicating how you would like to volunteer!
We thank all our members and friends for their support and their involvement!